We are always happy to supervise interesting and interdisciplinary bachelor´s or master´s theses in our project framework!
at BOKU Vienna:
- Determination of the spatial variability of hydraulic soil properties
– extensive field campaign with infiltration experiments at selected locations in Lower Austria at two dates (Spring and Summer 2016, costs will be refunded)
– geostatistical analysis
- Evaluation of innovative systems in agricultural soil management (e.g. no-tillage conversion from meadow to acre)
- Soil aggregate stability – temporal evolution, interactions with soil biology
- Develop and evaluate soil physical measurement methods in field and lab
For more detailled information, look at this file!
if you are interested, contact: